Download Bio PDF
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
- University of Virginia School of Law (J.D., 2011)
- Georgetown University (B.S.B.A., magna cum laude, 2008)
Ms. O'Neill is an associate in the Litigation Department. She is involved in Labor and Employment, Tort and Product Liability, Insurance, and Business Litigation matters.
Ms. O'Neill received her B.S. magna cum laude in Marketing and Management from the McDonough School of Business at Georgetown University and her J.D. from the University of Virginia School of Law. While in law school, Ms. O'Neill worked at the Legal Aid Justice Center in Charlottesville, Virginia, where she represented clients in employment matters - primarily unemployment compensation claim cases. She also interned with the Honorable Alfred V. Covello, United States District Court Judge for Connecticut.
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- New Haven County Bar Association
- New Haven Inn of Court
- Connecticut Bar Association – Litigation Section
- October 2014 - “To Drug Test or Not to Drug Test, That is the Question,” “Wage and Hour Issues,” and “Employee Reviews and Discipline, Layoffs, and Terminations” – Murtha Cullina’s Labor and Employment Seminar: An HR Director’s Nightmare - Hartford, CT
- September 2014 - “To Drug Test or Not to Drug Test, That is the Question,” “Wage and Hour Issues,” and “Employee Reviews and Discipline, Layoffs, and Terminations” – Murtha Cullina’s Labor and Employment Seminar: An HR Director’s Nightmare - Stamford, CT
- April and May 2014 – Antitrust Law – provided training to a client on the fundamentals of antitrust law both in-person and remotely.
- October & November 2013 – Wage & Hour Law – the Latest Morass, Murtha Cullina's Employment Law 2013: "New Wine in Old Wineskins"