Download Bio PDF
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- Suffolk University Law School (J.D., 1981)
- Assumption College; Boston College (B.S., cum laude, 1978)
Mark G. DeGiacomo
Mr. DeGiacomo's practice is dedicated primarily to bankruptcy matters and to a lesser extent, civil litigation matters. He supervises all bankruptcy related matters in our Massachusetts offices. He has served as a member of the Boston Trustee Panel since 1995 and has represented debtors and creditors in Chapter 7, 13 and 11 cases, as well as trustees and creditor committees. Mr. DeGiacomo joined the firm in 1981 and became a partner in 1988.
Mr. DeGiacomo has published two books and numerous articles concerning bankruptcy issues. He has presented lectures to the members of the bar on numerous occasions and is frequently quoted in national publications.
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® in the areas Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law (2009) and Commercial Litigation (2013)(Copyright 2015 by Woodward/White, Inc., Aiken, SC)