Download Bio PDF
Bar & Court Admissions
- University of Connecticut Law School (J.D., 1979)
- Southern Connecticut State College (M.S. in Urban Studies, 1976)
- University of Nebraska (B.A., 1965)
Sara R. Stadler
Ms. Stadler has extensive experience in estate planning, estate settlement, retirement planning, estate and gift tax planning and trust administration for clients of wealth, including planning with family limited partnerships, planning with charitable lead trusts and charitable remainder trusts, and succession planning for closely held businesses. Ms. Stadler also advises high net worth individuals in ways to transfer assets to the next generation with a minimum of estate or gift tax.
Ms. Stadler also advises a number of charitable organizations with respect to their development and planned giving endeavors. Ms. Stadler was Chair of the Trusts and Estates Department from 2000 to 2004.
- American Bar Association; Real Property, Probate and Trust Section
- Connecticut Bar Association; Executive Committee, Estates and Probate Section
- American College of Trust and Estate Counsel; Member of the Board of Regents
- Connecticut Estate and Tax Planning Counsel
- Former Chair of Estates and Probate Section of Connecticut Bar Association
- Former Treasurer of Connecticut Bar Association
- Best Lawyers in AmericaTM, Trusts and Estates, 2012 Lawyer of the Year
- Best Lawyers in Connecticut, Trusts and Estates