WESFACCA's Day With The SEC - March 2
March 2, 2012
WESFACCA's Day With The SEC
Edward B. Whittemore, a program co-chair, will be a discussion panelist during the afternoon event session.
Woodway Country Club
Friday, March 2
Registration: 9:15 a.m.
Program: 10:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
10:00 AM-12 Noon - Morning Panel: Current & Choice Enforcement Issues
- Current enforcement trends and initiatives in the NY Office
- Implementation of structural reforms
- Impact of the Citigroup case/settlement on the Division's enforcement program
- Whistleblower Office operations
- FCPA compliance program
12:00 - Lunch - Kathleen L. Casey, Former Commissioner (2006 - 2011), Securities & Exchange Commission
1:30-3:30 PM Afternoon Panel: Current & Choice Corporate Finance Issues
- Implementation of Dodd Frank Rulemakings
- Proxy access, Say-On-Pay and Rule 14a-8 in the 2012 proxy season
- Proxy Plumbing; Iimprovements, Transparency & Efficiency
- Staff Review of Beneficial Ownership Reporting Rules
- Other Recent Division Rulemaking Initiatives
- Accounting and Financial Reporting Issues
- Facilitating Capital Formation Initiatives
- Interaction of the Division with the RiskFin Division, the SEC's "think tank"