March 25, 2015 - Appraising Commercial Buildings for Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency
March 25, 2015
Appraising Commercial Buildings for Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency
Wednesday, March 25, 2015
4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
315 Trumbull Street - Hartford, CT
Are you a commercial building appraiser that would like to learn more about valuing commercial buildings that have renewable & energy efficiency upgrades?
Are you a building owner looking to enhance the value of your property?
Attend our workshop and find out how commercial buildings in Connecticut are increasing asset value through C-PACE financing
by using energy efficiency and renewable energy.
The Connecticut Green Bank is seeking qualified individuals to conduct appraisals on commercial properties undergoing energy upgrades through the C-PACE Program. Attendees will be given information on how to become an appraiser with C-PACE.
- Keynote - John Brenan, Director of Appraisal Issues, Appraisal Foundation
- Panel with:
- Benjamin Healey, Assistant Director, Clean Energy Finance
- L J Blaiotta, President of Columbia Elevator and MDL Realty LLC
- Michael Duffany, Senior Business Banking Officer, Berkshire Bank
- Wrap-Up on Appraisal RFP-RFQ
The panel will be followed by a networking session.
Click here to register for this event.