November 6, 2015 - Fall Workshop - Connecticut Association of Water Pollution Control Authorities, Inc. (CAWPCA)
Please join us at the upcoming Fall Workshop of the Connecticut Association of Water Pollution Control Authorities, Inc. (CAWPCA). Program topics include:
- New England Water Environment Association Update
- Connecticut Water Pollution Abatement Association Update
- DEEP Update
- Regional Planning for Wastewater Disposal
- Subsurface Disposal - Available Technologies Matrix
- WPCA 101
- Old Saybrook's Decentralized System Update
- Clinton's Decentralized Approach to Wastewater Facilities Planning
Friday, November 6, 2015
8:00 am to 9:00 am - Registration, networking and breakfast
9:00 am to 12:30 pm - Program
Marriott Courtyard | 4 Sebethe Drive | Cromwell, CT 06416
Attendance and breakfast buffet are included. Cost is $50 per person.
For more information, or to register offline for this program, please contact Jackie Rowe at email@example.com or 860.240.6140.