On-Site Workplace Harassment Training Available
The Labor and Employment Group of Murtha Cullina LLP regularly provides on-site workplace harassment trainings.
These sessions satisfy Connecticut’s mandate that all supervisors in companies with 50 or more employees receive sexual harassment prevention training. This training is required in Connecticut and recommended in Massachusetts.
- New court decisions defining sexual harassment
- Federal and state statutory and regulatory provisions and selected case law
- Types of conduct that may constitute sexual harassment
- Development of an effective employer policy prohibiting sexual harassment and in-house procedures for receiving and investigating complaints
- Benefits of eliminating sexual harassment and its negative effects in the overall work environment
For more information, please contact Jackie Rowe at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860.240.6140.