Attorney and Staff Openings
Interested candidates should send inquiries to Beverly Annello, Director of Human Resources and Professional Recruiting, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trusts & Estates Paralegal - Stamford, CT
Murtha Cullina is seeking a full-time T&E paralegal for its Stamford office. Experience in estate and trust administration is required. Responsibilities include preparation of estate, gift and fiduciary accountings and tax returns (including Forms 1041, 706, 709, and related New York and Connecticut forms). Experience with Connecticut Probate and New York Surrogate Court filings required. Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Paralegal Certificate or Accounting degree preferred.
- 10 plus years of experience in Trusts and Estates and strong organizational and interpersonal skills required.
- Must have the ability to work under deadlines and handle several assignments at one time, as well as the ability to adjust to changing priorities.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must have experience using Microsoft Office (with proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook), ZANE, GEMS, HotDocs, etc.
- Must demonstrate a positive and professional attitude in dealing with colleagues and clients.
- Must be a notary public or be willing to become one.
- Must have knowledge of Connecticut Probate and New York Surrogate Court rules and filing procedures.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Director of Human Resources & Professional Recruiting
2018 Murtha Cullina LLP All Rights Reserved.