Murtha Means More

May 3, 2016 - Connecticut Collections: How to get paid if you are owed money? Part 1: Pre and Post-Judgement Collection Specifics

Loading the player ...




Collections in Connecticut - how to get paid if you are owed money? Collecting money owed to you or your company can be frustrating.   You or your company are owed money and have not been paid.  What are your legal options?  The following video is the first in a series of three discussing collection law in Connecticut, pre and post-judgment collection specifics and enforcing foreign judgments.

Click here for Part 2:  Part 2: Pre-judgment Remedy ("PJR")

Click here for Part 3: Part 3: Steps in the Collection Process

With Insight From:

Alena C. Gfeller Robert E. Kaelin
(860) 240-6145 (860) 240-6036


Back to Home Print Page Email Page
Bookmark and Share
Follow Us
Facebook Linkedin Twitter