Murtha Means More

May 3, 2016 - Connecticut Collections: How to get paid if you are owed money? Part 2: Prejudgment Remedy ("PJR")

Loading the player ...



Collections in Connecticut - how to get paid if you are owed money? Collecting money owed to you or your company can be frustrating.  When making a claim for damages in Connecticut, unlike in most other states, a plaintiff can apply to the Court for a prejudgment remedy (“PJR”) against the defendant.  This video is number two in a series of three, and discusses the PJR statutory mechanism.

Click here for Part 1: Pre and Post-Judgement Collection Specifics

Click here for Part 3: Steps in the Collection Process

With Insight From:

Alena C. Gfeller Robert E. Kaelin
(860) 240-6145 (860) 240-6036


Back to Home Print Page Email Page
Bookmark and Share
Follow Us
Facebook Linkedin Twitter