CBIAâ€™s 2013 Environmental & Energy Conference
Hosted by CBIA
CBIA’s 2013 Environmental & Energy Conference
Wednesday, June 19, 2013 from
8:30 AM to 3:15 PM
Coco Key Resort and Convention Center
3580 East Main Street
Waterbury, CT 06705
CConnecticut’s premier environmental and energy conference welcomes keynote speaker Dan Esty, commissioner of the Department of Energy and Environmental Protection, along with luncheon keynote panel Bob Duff (D-Norwalk), Senate chair of the Energy & Technology Committee, Ed Meyer (D-Madison), Senate chair of the Environment Committee, and Sen. Clark Chapin (R-New Milford), ranking member of both committees.
This annual program features a legislative session recap, regulatory review, and information-packed breakout sessions to help your business stay ahead of fast-paced changes in policy, programming, and technology.
- Environmental compliance
- DEEP/EPA enforcement trends
- DEEP’s cleanup transformation
- Changes related to Connecticut’s Renewable Portfolio Standards
- New developments with RoHS, REACH, and the Global Harmonized System: reporting, training, and other implications for businesses
- Release of the 2013 Sustainability Survey
- Energy efficiency and renewable energy opportunities through your utility
David A. Menard, Murtha Cullina attorney, will moderate presentation Materials Management – Opportunities to Green Industrial Processes and Profit from Your Wastes.