June 24, 2016 - Lisa Staron will be presenting "Establishing Residency "Tax Me If You Can: Cutting Ties and Establishing New Domicile"at the semi-annual Sacred Heart University Tax Institute in Fairfield, CT.
This is a one-day program presenting both individual and business tax-related topics including individual and business tax issues as well as 2016 legislative, regulatory and case law developments, estate, gift, business valuation, asset protection and FBAR reporting issues along with other interesting topics designed to increase awareness of tax planning strategies and opportunities, and introduce potential new areas of practice.
Topics presented will include:
- Federal Tax Update
- Advanced Topics in Real Estate Exchanges
- Establishing Residency "Tax Me If You Can: Cutting Ties and Establishing New Domicile"
- International Tax for the Domestic Tax Practitioner
- Business Valuation: Hard to Value Assets
- Cyber Security: Protecting Valuable Data
- The DOL Fiduciary Rule - Department of Labor Revamps the Rules Governing Retirement Plans and IRA’s
Friday, June 24, 2016
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
The Forum in The Frank and Marisa Martire Business & Communications Center
Sacred Heart University, Fairfield, CT
Speaker: Lisa P. Staron