October 20, 2016 - Workplace Harassment Prevention Training in Boston
About the Program:
Harassment in the workplace is a common complaint of employees, and creates a liability for your business. The key to the prevention of unlawful harassment in the workplace is training. In this program we will review the law regarding unlawful harassment, as well as best practices to address it and minimize legal liability. These sessions will be conducted by attorneys with years of experience in training and dealing with complaints of harassment.
This training is required in Connecticut and recommended in Massachusetts.
We will discuss:
- New court decisions defining sexual harassment
- Federal and state statutory and regulatory provisions and selected case law
- Types of conduct that may constitute sexual harassment
- Development of an effective employer policy prohibiting sexual harassment and in-house procedures for receiving and investigating complaints
- Benefits of eliminating sexual harassment and its negative effects in the overall work environment
Thursday, October 20, 2016
9:30 a.m to 11:30 a.m.
The Boston office of Murtha Cullina LLP
99 High Street, 20th Floor
Boston, MA 02110-2320
For more information, please email Jackie Rowe or call at 860.240.6140.
This activity has been approved for Recertification Credit Hours Awarded: 1.50 Specified Credit Hours: HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™, SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®).
New York CLE credits have been applied for.