June 7, 2017 - Cyber Security Conference: Protecting our Businesses, State and Nation
About the Program:
The impact and cost of cyber risk to your company has increased dramatically over the last few years. Can the law ever keep up with the cyber-underworld?
Experts and members of Murtha Cullina’s Information Security & Privacy Practice Group will be discussing the latest legal and policy perspectives affecting your businesses and institutions, as well as our state and nation.
Wednesday, June 7, 2017
8:30am to Noon
North Haven Campus, School of Law
370 Bassett Road, North Haven, CT
8:30 - 9:00 - Check-In & Networking
9:00 - 9:15 - Welcome & Introduction
Chair of Information Security & Privacy Group
9:15 - 9:45 - Global Cyber Security Issues
Cyber Security Chief
State of Connecticut
9:45 - 10:30 - State Law & Enforcement
Assistant Attorney General
Connecticut Office of the Attorney General
10:30 - 10:50 - Networking Break
10:50 - 11:30 - A Legal Perspective
Participating Murtha Cullina Attorneys
- Suzanne Brown Walsh - Password Sharing Risks
- Edward B. Whittemore - Threats to Financial Institutions
- Dena M. Castricone - Responding to Data Breaches
- Melissa A. Federico - Insurance Considerations
11:30 - 12:30 - Post Conference Q&A Panel
- James McLaughlin, In-House Counsel, Datto, Inc.
- Matthew Fitzsimmons, Assistant Attorney General
- Burt Cohen, Murtha Cullina LLP
- Dena M. Castricone, Murtha Cullina LLP
Space is limited. Click here to register.
Two hours of CLE credit will be available.
For more information, please contact Jackie Rowe at 860.240.6140 or firstname.lastname@example.org.