June 12, 2018 - Half-Day Cybersecurity Conference: Threat Evaluation & Incident Response
About the Program:
Cybercrime experts from the U.S. Attorney’s Office and the FBI will join us to address the current threat situation and recommendations for prevention. Then, the Murtha Cullina Privacy and Cybersecurity Team will simulate an incident and walk through the complex incident response process to familiarize guests with crucial post-incident steps to minimize the impact of a cyber-attack.
Tuesday, June 12, 2018
8:30am - 12:30pm
Quinnipiac University North Haven Campus - School of Law
370 Basset Road, North Haven, CT
Two hours of CLE credit will be available.
Click here to register
For more information, please contact Jackie Rowe at 860.240.6140 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
8:30 - 9:00 Check-In & Networking
9:00 - 9:15 Welcome & Introduction
Dena M. Castricone, Chair of the Privacy and Cybersecurity Group, Murtha Cullina
9:15 - 10:30 Cybersecurity Threat Evaluation
Assistant U.S. Attorney Vanessa Richards and FBI Special Agent Andrew Dodd
10:30 - 10:45 Networking Break
10:45 - 11:45 Incident Response Simulation. Participating Murtha Cullina Attorneys –
- Dena M. Castricone – Moderator of Simulated Breach
- Daniel J. Kagan – Legal Obligations and Considerations
- Melissa A. Federico – Insurance and Litigation Perspectives
- Suzanne Brown Walsh – Communications and PR
- Stephanie Sprague Sobkowiak – Special Implications for Health Care Providers
- Edward B. Whittemore – Special SEC Considerations
11:45 - 12:15 Best Practices for Advance Planning and Q&A – Murtha Cullina Privacy and Cybersecurity Team