October 9, 2018 - Stamford Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
Harassment in the workplace is a common complaint of employees, and creates a liability for your business. The key to the prevention of unlawful harassment in the workplace is training. In this program we will review the law regarding unlawful harassment, as well as best practices to address it and minimize legal liability. These sessions will be conducted by attorneys with years of experience in training and dealing with complaints of harassment.
This program satisfies Connecticut’s mandate that all supervisors in companies with 50 or more employees receive sexual harassment prevention training. This training is required in Connecticut and recommended in Massachusetts.
We will discuss:
- New court decisions defining sexual harassment
- Federal and state statutory and regulatory provisions and selected case law
- Types of conduct that may constitute sexual harassment
- Development of an effective employer policy prohibiting sexual harassment and in-house procedures for receiving and investigating complaints
- Benefits of eliminating sexual harassment and its negative effects in the overall work environment
STAMFORD EVENT DETAILS:
Tuesday, October 9, 2018
9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m
$50 per person (cost includes registration, course materials and continental breakfast)
Click here to register.
For questions or more information, please contact Jackie Rowe at firstname.lastname@example.org.