May 2, 2019
District Export Council (DEC) Export Week: Global Intellectual Property Considerations Webinar
About the Program:
This event is directed to businesses that may have valuable Intellectual Property (IP) to protect in the global market. Thus, one of the objectives of the webinar is to define IP, so businesses can understand what may need to be protected.
The Webinar will be conducted by a three person team of IP attorneys from Murtha Cullina LLP. The Webinar will be accessible via the internet and simultaneously in-person at the Hartford office of Murtha Cullina LLP. (Lunch will be provided if you are attending in person).
- Introduction to IP, including patents, trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets.
- The application process for protecting IP before the United States Patent and Trademark Office, the Copyright Office and foreign IP offices.
- The international application process, including Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) and Madrid protocol applications.
- Costs for acquiring and maintaining IP.
- Pre-applications searches for IP.
Elizabeth A. Galletta - Patents
Andy I. Corea - Trademarks
John H. Mutchler, PE. - Copyrights and Licensing, Litigation and Enforcement of IP
Date: Thursday, May 2, 2019
Time: 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (Webinar)
12:00 p.m. - 12:30 p.m. ( Lunch will be provided if you attend live in Hartford).
Online webcast or live seminar at:
Murtha Cullina LLP, 185 Asylum Street, 29th Floor
Hartford, CT 06103
To Register for online presentation:
Click here to register for the webinar.
To RSVP for lunch:
If you wish to attend live in Hartford, please RSVP to Debbie Sciarra at email@example.com.