- Society for Human Resource Management, Member
- Association of Legal Administrators, Member
- Association of Legal Administrators, Boston Chapter, Past President
- Murtha Cullina Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee, Member
- Murtha Cullina Employee Relations Committee, Member
- Murtha Cullina Retirement Committee, Member
- Murtha Cullina Social & Charitable Committee, Member
As Director of Human Resources, Amy McDuff is responsible for all aspects of human resources management for the entire firm, including: policies, compensation, benefits, performance management, training and development and employee retention.
She also coordinates overall professional and staff recruitment for the firm. She is a member of the firm's Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee.
Amy has worked in law firm administration since 1997. Although her primary focus is in the areas of human resources and benefits administration, she has experience in law firm operations and office management, including facilities, technology and space planning. Amy has been an active member of both the Association of Legal Administrators (ALA) and the Boston Chapter ALA since 2009.