May 7, 2019 - Cyber Weapons You Must Deploy to Defeat the Criminals Stalking Your Small Business (and a Battle Plan to Launch Today)
Learn what you must really do to proctect your enterprise
Cyber Weapons You Must Deploy to Defeat the Criminals Stalking Your Small Business (and a Battle Plan to Launch Today)
Tuesday, May 7
8:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Mark Twain House
Lincoln Financial Auditorium
351 Farmington Avenue
Hartford, CT 06105
Be our special guest with this invitation but you must register at www.cedf.com/cyber.
Think your business is too small to risk a cyber security threat? Do you have:
- A point-of-sale cash register?
- A credit card authorization system?
- An email account?
- Old software?
- Any computer connected to the internet, ever?
We’ll explain the ways you never dreamed that you were at risk.
Think you’re all set because you have:
- An anti-virus program?
- Passwords with numbers and symbols?
- A router for your network?
- A backup of your data files?
- An IT support contractor?
It’s a little more complicated than you might think.
What you’ll get:
- Practical understanding of the risks you face in non-technical language.
- A must-do checklist for training your employees.
- An action plan to arm yourself against the threats.
- A 28-page handbook designed for protecting small businesses.
- Opportunity to request a free dark-web scan of your vulnerabilities.
Matthew K. Curtin