POSTPONED - April 24, 2020 - Workplace Harassment Prevention Training for Supervisors- Webinar
Workplace Harassment Prevention Training for Supervisors
Friday, April 24, 2020 | 9:30am-11:30 am
As a courtesy to our clients, we are now going to offer this seminar as an interactive webinar.
We will no longer be offering on-site training. For your convenience, we are changing our in-person format to webinar training only.
Harassment in the workplace is a common complaint of employees and creates a liability for your business. The key to the prevention of unlawful harassment in the workplace is training. In this program we will review the law regarding unlawful harassment, as well as best practices to address it and minimize legal liability. These sessions will be conducted by attorneys with years of experience in training and dealing with complaints of harassment.
This program satisfies Connecticut’s mandate that supervisors* receive sexual
harassment prevention training. This training is required in Connecticut and will include:
- New court decisions defining sexual harassment
- Federal and state statutory and regulatory provisions and selected case law
- Types of conduct that may constitute sexual harassment
- Development of an effective employer policy prohibiting sexual harassment and in-house procedures for receiving and investigating complaints
- Benefits of eliminating sexual harassment and its negative effects in the overall work environment
$75 per person (cost includes registration and course materials)
* This training is recommended for Supervisors only.
Cost $75. For more information, please contact: Michelle Ketchum at 860.240.6003 or email@example.com.
The registration link will be posted soon.Location
265 Church Street, 9th Floor
New Haven, CT 06510