May 20, 2020 - Tax-Exempt Organizations Group Webinar: Surviving the Nonprofit Quarantine!
The COVID-19 quarantine has changed the landscape and put pressure on budgets, management, and boards of directors. While no one knows what the landscape will be like six months or a year from now, it is safe to say that challenging times will persist and prudence requires boards and management to do some soul searching about the future.
Join TANGO, FML and Murtha Cullina for a special webinar where you can ask questions that have been on your mind, but perhaps you’ve been afraid to ask, regarding the future of your organization due to the pandemic. Modeled as a fireside chat, you will be able to explore solutions to the challenges you’re currently facing and our goal is to help you navigate these difficult times to ensure your mission survives
Questions of interest that will be discussed:
- Is the Board of Directors and Management up to the challenge?
- What is the nature of the board/management relationship?
- Is your organization overly dependent on one source of revenue?
- Has your auditor uncovered internal liquidity problems or expressed concerns about continuation as a growing concern?
- What happens to your mission if you are acquired by another organization or close your doors?
Thursday, May 20, 2020
2:00 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
Edward B. Spinella - Chair of Tax Exempt Organizations Practice Group
Murtha Cullina LLP
Jack Horak - Director, TANGO Nonprofit Education and Consulting
TANGO (The Alliance for Nonprofit Growth and Opportunity)
Amber Tucker, CPA - Director, Assurance & Advisory Services
Fiondella, Milone & LaSaracina (FML)